About Dr. DeSilva
Derrick DeSilva Jr., M.D. is a highly respected and sought after physician with over 30 years of clinical practice. He is a practicing internist at the Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, NJ, where his integrative approach combines the best of eastern and western medicine. This best-of-both worlds approach produces a more efficacious outcome for the patient.
Today, he is a well-known advocate for complementary nutritional and anti-aging treatments, and collaborates with Nordic Clinical’s research and development team.
Dr. DeSilva joined the Nordic Clinical team of experts in 2014.
• Member, The American Medical Association
• Member, The Society of Internal Medicine
• Past President, the American Nutraceutical Association
• Chairman, Age Management Medicine Conference
• ABC Night Line
• “Ask the Doctor” radio talk on WCTC Radio in New Jersey (1450 AM)
• “To Your Health” TV show which airs on News 12 New Jersey
Derrick DeSilva Jr., M.D. has been instrumental in the formulation of over 100 different natural products, lectured on various topics in medicine (nationally and internationally), and has been honored by numerous publications and magazines as “Best Doctor” in the New Jersey and New York Metro areas.