Meet Dr. Allen H. Green
Allen Green, M.D. has over 20 years of experience in integrative healthcare settings. He is passionate and dedicated to advancing integrative medicine through education for healthcare professionals as well as the general public.
He is a Board Certified Family Physician and is currently in private practice at the Center for Optimum Health in Los Angeles, CA where he specializes in combining conventional medicine with natural, nutritional and herbal therapies.
Dr. Green joined the Nordic Clinical team in 2017 where he collaborates with R&D to enhance and optimize health, as safely, naturally, and non-toxically as possible.
- Founder and Medical Director, Center for Optimum Health
- Past President, American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM)
- 20-year member and currently on the Board of Directors and Education Committee, (ACAM)
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor (15 years), UC–Irvine, School of Medicine
- Past Chairman, Department of Family Practice, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center in Fountain Valley, CA
- Past Chairman, Bioethics Committee, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center in Fountain Valley, CA
- Post-graduate medical training in family medicine at Montgomery Family Practice Residency Program, Montgomery Hospital in Norristown, PA
- D., Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- S. Molecular/Cellular Biology, Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
Meet Dr. Derrick M. DeSilva Jr.
Derrick DeSilva Jr., M.D. is a highly respected and sought after physician with over 30 years of clinical practice. He is a practicing internist at the Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, NJ, where his integrative approach combines the best of eastern and western medicine. This best-of-both worlds approach produces a more efficacious outcome for the patient.
Today, he is a well-known advocate for complementary nutritional and anti-aging treatments, and collaborates with Nordic Clinical’s research and development team.
Dr. DeSilva joined the Nordic Clinical team of experts in 2014.
- Member, The American Medical Association
- Member, The Society of Internal Medicine
- Past President, the American Nutraceutical Association
- Chairman, Age Management Medicine Conference
- ABC Night Line
- “Ask the Doctor” radio talk on WCTC Radio in New Jersey (1450 AM)
- “To Your Health” TV show which airs on News 12 New Jersey
Derrick DeSilva Jr., M.D. has been instrumental in the formulation of over 100 different natural products, lectured on various topics in medicine (nationally and internationally), and has been honored by numerous publications and magazines as “Best Doctor” in the New Jersey and New York Metro areas.